The Green Gown Awards are the only Award Scheme dedicated to recognising excellence in sustainability within the Australiasian tertiary education sector and the University of Adelaide has been shortlisted in five categories for this year’s Awards:
- Student Engagement (Adelaide Sustainability Association)
- Staff Achievement (Dr Charlie Hargroves)
- Creating Impact (Ecoversity Award)
- Facilities & Services (Schulz BMS upgrade)
- Community (Carbon Neutral Adelaide Partnership)
Winners will be announced at the ACTS Conference in November.