Environment Institute member David Paton will be speaking at a public meeting on the Murray Darling Basin Authority’s Draft Plan. The meeting, presented by Senator Sarah Hanson-Young and Senator Bob Brown, will discuss the implications of the draft plan and survival of the river system.
- Senator Bob Brown, Leaders of the Australian Greens
- Senator Sarah Hanson-Young, Australian Greens Water Spokesperson
- Peter Owen, The Wilderness Society
- Assoc. Professor David Paton, Adelaide University
- Professor Diane Bell, Lower Lakes Campaigner/Conservation Council SA
- Arlene Harriss-Buchan, Australian Conservation Foundation
When: 5:45 for 6pm Start, Tuesday February 21
Where: The Bradley Forum, UniSA City West Campus
Please RSVP by Friday 17 February to Ali Neyle at email@example.com or by calling 08 8227 0425 .