Take some time to view the amazing research highlighted in the new Conservation Science and Technology (CST) website.
Professor Andy Lowe, Associate Professor Phill Cassey and Associate Professor Lian Pin Koh have expertise in conservation science, ecosystem management and conservation technologies, and are committed to using their research to work with government, industry and the community.
The CST aims to deliver innovative technologies to address pressing current day conservation challenges.
Find out more about their exciting research in:
- landscape and biodiversity genomic monitoring
- the terrestrial ecosystem research network (TERN)
- unmanned research aircraft facility
- combatting wildlife trafficking and illegal logging
- conservation and restoration