As the nation’s leader in waste management, renewable energy and climate change action, South Australia’s most prominent individuals in the environment sector have been named by The Advertiser.
The states’ wealth of talented and knowledgeable leaders has been selected by a panel of experts who were able to select the most influential people over the past two decades.
Several deserving Environment Institute members have made the list including:
- Professor Bob Hill – Environment Institute director, Botanist
- Dr Katja Hogendoorn, Entomologist, Environment Institute member
- Associate Professor Patrick O’Connor, Nature Conservation of SA, Environment Institute member
- Professor Andy Lowe, theme leader of Sustainable Production Landscapes, Environment Institute member
- Elaine Bensted – Zoos SA Chief Executive, Environment Institute board member
- Adjunct Professor Chris Daniels, Green Adelaide Chief Executive, Environment Institute board member
Congratulations to our members. View the comprehensive list at The Advertiser.