Congratulations to Team Revolution from Renmark High School on winning the European Union Prize in Collaborative Learning in the Australian eChallenge in Schools competition!
Seven teams accross three high schools submitted entries, and Team Revolution’s winning entry is below:
What did you learn from developing your project?
– Gained knowledge we never knew existed
– It’s not what you know it’s who you know
– Potential business investors look to help you even if they don’t want to invest
– Can find help anywhere
– Learnt how to think outside the rhombus
What did you learn from working as a team?
– Have a positive mindset
– “Have A-tape not B-tape” – Sharron Ferrier, 2015
– A-Grade team and B-Grade idea better than B-Grade team and A-Grade idea
– All come to an agreement about business decisions. No votes!
– Different Outlooks and skill-sets
– PASSIONATE, ENTHUSIAM, COMMITMENT!!!
The winning team and one teacher from the school will be sponsored by the EU Centre for Global Affairs to attend one day of the Ci2016 Conference, “The Exponential Shift: Making Transformation Happen”, 7-9 November 2016, Melbourne.