Updated Treasury Form

The “Composite Fund Transfer Request” form has been changed to “Endowment Fund Transfer Request” which is intended to better reflect the purpose of the fund.

The form can be found on the Financial Services website under Forms > Treasury or to view it now click here.

If you have any questions, please contact Anthony Zaknic, Treasury Manager, on ext. 31009.

This entry was posted in Latest News, Treasury. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.