Process for Claiming Car Allowance for Use of Private Motor Vehicles – Non Staff (including Students)

As previously advised, there is a new process for claiming a Car Allowance to compensate for the use of private motor vehicles whilst on University business.  Effective Saturday 14th of June 2014, all payments to Staff will be processed through the Human Resources branch.

A separate form has been developed specifically for non staff (including students) who have been approved to use their own private motor vehicle for University business.  These payments are processed by local Finance Officers via the Finance System.

For further information please refer to the following links:

This entry was posted in Latest News, Procurement, Taxation. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.