Finance & Procurement staff should note the key AP cut-off dates for the final 2015 payment and accrual back into 2015.
It is important that we are in constant contact with our suppliers to ensure all 2015 invoices are received as promptly as possible (prior to the year-end rush when possible); forwarded to Accounts Payable prior to Thursday; 10 December 2015, if payment is required in 2015 and prior to Friday, 15 January 2016 to be included in the Final AP accrual back into 2015.
Noting: For accrual purposes it is important that you clearly mark ‘2015’ on all 2015 invoices.
Highlighted below are key accounts payable dates being:
- 10/12/2015 (Thursday) – Last day for Financial Operations to receive supplier inv. paid in 2015
- 17/12/2015 (Thursday) – Final cheque run for 2015
- 15/01/2016 (Friday) – First accounts payable accrual raised
- 15/01/2016 (Friday) – Last day for Financial Operations to receive AP inclusion in final accrual
- 21/01/2016 (Thursday) – Final accounts payable accrual raised
- 21/01/2016 (Thursday) – General Ledger Close Preliminary (Finance Managers can still process journals until 29/01/2015)
Please contact Linda Chapman for any queries.