The School of Agriculture, Food and Wine are offering the following equipment to laboratories and research groups across the University:
Colony Picker – VersArray colony arrayer and VersArray colony picker and arrayer systems are robotic systems that let you perform colony picking, arraying, gridding, or replicating of high-density plates of colonies or cultures.
- 96-, and 384 pin-replicator heads
- 4-level elevator for high-throughput capacity
- Ability to transfer samples from:
- Gel to gel (replication)
- Plate to plate (liquid transfer)
- Plate to gel (arraying)
- Plate to membrane (gridding or micro arraying)
- Gel to plate (colony picking)
Software and manuals will be included.
Approx. Dimensions (mm):
- Main Cabinet L= 1270 H=1430 D=1200
- Elevator cabinet L=140 H=1170 D=815
Only one system is available. For more information or to make an offer, please contact Ben Pike.