Effective today, Monday 12th September, all new billing requests will be initiated, submitted and approved via the automated Billing Request eForm.
Outlined below are the high level changes:
- Automated approval workflow will be triggered in line with the Invoicing and Cash Receipting Procedures
- Increased visibility of process workflows throughout the form lifecycle
- Solution is fully integrated into PeopleSoft and bills will be automatically created after checks have been performed by Revenue Accounting
- All requests will require a customer email address to enable PeopleSoft to automatically distribute the bill to the Customer
- Supporting documentation needs to be attached to all billing requests to validate agreement between the University and the Customer
Please note that effective immediately, the manual Invoice and Customer Account Request Form will no longer be accepted.
Further information and Quick Reference Guides are available on the eForms webpage
If you have any questions, please contact Finance & Procurement Services on (08) 8313 3414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.