Between 3.30pm Friday 9 June and 8am Tuesday 13 June the Finance System will be upgraded and will be unavailable during this time. Further information about the upgrade, including a video overview and an interactive guide, can be found on the Finance and Procurement website. If you were unable to attend a Roadshow, a copy of the presentation is available here.
What you need to do:
Prior to 3.30pm Friday 9 June:
- Review and action any pending approvals and transactions in the Finance system
- Log out of all PeopleSoft systems
- Review resources on the Finance and Procurement website
From 8am Tuesday 13 June:
- Restart your internet browser
- Clear your browser cache before accessing the Finance System – the guides for Mozilla Firefox, Chrome and Safari can be found using the self-help guides (type ‘clear cache’ into the search box and navigate to the guide for your browser). Remember that Mozilla Firefox and Chrome work best with eProcurement.
Go Live Support
We have a dedicated Finance and Procurement Service Support Team in place over the Go Live period to help with queries and troubleshooting. Please call 831 33414 or email email@example.com for assistance.