Staff claiming motor vehicle allowance – new process via SSO

There is a new process for staff claiming an allowance for the use of their own private motor vehicle whilst on University business.

Staff need to complete a Travel Log and submit via SSO, this will then workflow to their Manager/Supervisor for approval.

Further information

Refer to the quick reference guide on the new process or visit the Allowances webpage.



This entry was posted in Latest News, Taxation. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.