Australian Feminist Studies has kindly sponsored a travel award for “Technicity, Temporality, Embodiment: the 10th International Somatechnics Conference,” co-hosted by Southern Cross University and the University of Queensland, to be held in Byron Bay 1-3 Dec, 2016. Please click here for the CFP.
The conference travel award is to the value of $500.00 and will be awarded by the conference conveners to one postgraduate student whose paper has been selected for the conference.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
• be enrolled in a postgraduate course in Australia
• submit a paper with a feminist focus for presentation at Technicity, Temporality, Embodiment: the 10th International Somatechnics Conference.
Applicants without current scholarship funding will be given preference.
To apply, submit the following with your paper:
• your details (including whether you already have scholarship funding)
• a 300 word statement of describing how participation in the conference furthers your research in feminism
• a list of the costs for which the money will be used.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with AFS Travel Award as the subject heading. The closing date for applications and papers is Friday, April 15, 2016.
If awarded the scholarship you will receive:
- travel funds to the value of AUD$500.00
- an Australian Feminist Studies latte cup (as seen on Twitter)
- a prize certificate
For further information, please visit the website: https://technotemporalities.wordpress.com/
Comments are closed.