As a biomedical, clinical or health services researcher, would you like to add value and community impact to your next funding application?
You are invited to an interactive seminar that explores the advantages of incorporating translational research strategies into funding applications.
- Professor Julie Owens, Pro Vice-Chancellor – Research Strategy
- Professor Andrew Zannettino, Associate Dean of Research and Professor of Experimental Haematology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Associate Professor Sandy Peake, Lead Researcher Intensive Care Medicine, Basil Hetzel Institute for Translational Health Research
- Dr Elizabeth Lynch, Post-doctoral Research Fellow in Implementation Science, Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health and Research Assistant, Adelaide Nursing School
- Professor Lars Wallin, Adjunct Professor, Adelaide Nursing School and Director, Knowledge Implementation and Patient Safety Research Centre, Dalarna University, Sweden
When: Monday 7 November, 4 – 6pm
Where: Ingkarni Wardli, Level 7 Boardroom
To register for the event, please email: email@example.com