The migration of the HSW website to the new Drupal web hosting platform is nearing completion and should be live on the 10th March 2020.
The current content of the HSW webpage has not been lost or redesigned. However, the page has had some slight navigation modifications to fit how Drupal operates.
One consequence of the University moving to Drupal is that page naming is different to the old site. Therefore previously created URL links will be broken. In order to minimise the disruption we have arranged for a redirection of commonly used pages to the primary HSW site page and HSW Handbook chapters as a short term solution.
Key Drupal features to look out for:
- A responsive interface which works efficiently on all devices with the new University of Adelaide Visual Identity
- The HSW intranet (which includes HSW resources and contacts, Community of Practice, HSWO Manual and FTCO portal) is restricted to staff only and will not be visible unless the user is logged in with their staff ID and password
- To access the Injury Management information you will also need to log in as this is restricted to staff only
- Important information will be presented on the page as a “content block” as sliders and Quicklinks are removed
- The blog will appear at the bottom of the page as a News Story
- HSW Staff in the navigation menu will now be called HSW Advice
For further information or questions when the new webpage goes live, please email the HSW team.