Have you implemented a successful safety innovation at work?
Are you doing something to make a positive difference in workplace safety?
Submit your application now!
The SafeWork Awards recognise and reward South Australian businesses, organisations and individuals who are achieving outstanding work health and safety outcomes.
Category 1 – Best Work Health and Safety (WHS) Management System
Category 2 – Best Solution to an Identified WHS Issue
Category 3 – Best WHS Practice/s in a Small Business
Category 4 – Best Individual Contribution to WHS
Category 4a-Outstanding contribution by a worker with no direct responsibility for WHS as part of their duties
Category 4b-Outstanding contribution by a WHS manager, or person with this responsibility as part of their duties
Category 4c-Health and Safety Representative of the year
Submissions Close 4th July 2014.
Regardless of whether your safety initiative is big or small, if it’s making a difference to workplace safety and culture, the NCSA want to hear about it.
There are eight award categories:
- Best Continuous Improvement of a WHS Management System
- Best Solution of a WHS Risk (Small Business)
- Best Solution of a WHS Risk (Medium –Large Business)
- Best WHS Training Program
- Best Communication of a Safety message
- Best Individual WHS Achievement
- Best Safety Leadership Program / Initiative
- Best Health & Wellbeing Program
- NSCA Member of the Year
Submissions close 6th July 2014.