Staff Services Online – HR delivered training courses
From January 2016, staff and their managers can enrol in HR-delivered training courses and view their training history through Staff Services Online (SSO). This improvement will enable a consistent enrolment method and improve visibility of training enrolment history for staff and managers.
- Staff members, and managers on behalf of their direct reports, can enrol via SSO into HR-delivered training courses.
- Staff members will have the opportunity to be waitlisted for full courses and be auto-enrolled in the next available session.
- Staff members and managers can view training enrolment and completion for the following:
- Course enrolment and completion for any courses attended from 2016 onwards.
- Course completion for all Performance and Development (P&D) courses completed since 2013.
Note: Managers can view direct and indirect reports’ training history.
- Email notifications will be sent to those who have enrolled themselves, or their direct report, in a course to confirm enrolment.
Staff will still access course information through the usual channel (i.e the P&D or HSW webpages, email invitation, staff news) but will be linked through to SSO to enrol.
User guides are available on the SSO website.
For further information please contact the HR Service Centre on 831 31111 or via the online form.