Human Resources is pleased to announce that the following HSW online sessions are available through MyUni:
These sessions support the corresponding Handbook Chapter and provides general information in a flexible format.
Sessions available now:
- Ergonomics and Manual Handling
- Off campus activity
- Plant Safety Management
- Chemical Safety Management
- Biological Safety Management
- Hazard Management for Academics, Managers & Supervisors
- Hazard Management for Workers and Postgrads
- How to complete a short form RA
- How to complete a long form RA
Sessions to be released soon:
- HSW for Academics
- HSW for Managers
- HSW for Supervisors
- Preventing and responding to workplace bullying
Accessing the online sessions
To access online sessions:
- All University staff have access to the Human Resource Online Training Sessions through MyUni.
- For University students a School or Branch may request access for students via Technology service request with subject – “Add students to Human Resources Online Training — AU_HR_OT_0001”. This will give students access to ALL online HSW online sessions as they become available.
For further information please contact a member of HSW.