The following FAQs have recently been approved and posted on the HSW Website:
- Incident Reporting and Investigation – 1 March, 2018
- Updated with information on entering safety issues or incidents into UniSafe
- Prevention of Falls – 18 May, 2018
- Information on what to consider when undertaking any work where falls from height may be possible
- Research Using Laboratory Animals – 10 May, 2018
- Created in conjunction with Research Branch to provide information on working with animals
- Safe Operating Procedures (SOP) – 22 May, 2018
- Designed to clarify when a SOP is required and includes a decision tool
- Smoke-Free University – 13 April, 2018
- Updated to include a FAQ on e-cigarettes and health information provided by the Cancer Council of Australia.
Should you wish to discuss any of the changes or requirements please do not hesitate to contact your Senior HSW Advisor.