Suitable for: women of all ages looking to take a proactive approach to their super
Women face unique challenges when it comes to their retirement savings—career breaks and time out from the workforce make it difficult to build a reasonable amount of super.
This seminar aims to help you build a better understanding of financial matters and help you be more proactive in managing your retirement savings. This presentation will cover issues such as:
- how men and women view super
- understanding the retirement gap and the contributing factors
- why living longer can be a double-edged sword
- areas of concern for divorced and single women, and
- ways to boost your super, including government initiatives.
Date: 26 June 2018 l Time: 12:30 l Location: Napier 208 Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus
Register now to secure your place!