The HSW Team have revised the FAQS for Emergency Safety Shower and Eyewash Testing to guide the University on the testing requirements.
It includes information on:
- The required testing frequency for plumbed emergency showers, eyewash’s and shower/eyewash combinations under the Aust standards
- Under what circumstances the frequency of testing can be varied; and if varied, what is required
- What to do if there are no drains where the emergency shower is located
- What automated alerts are in place when a plumbed emergency safety shower/eye wash is activated
- The relevant reference material
Should you require further information please contact your local HSW contact.