The Counselling Service provides free and confidential personal counselling for enrolled students in relation to issues that may affect student success.
The professional counselling team is available to help you explore options towards resolving your difficulties.
They also run a range of workshops, including:
• Yoga and Mind-Body Awareness
• Meditation Level 1: Concentration and Calm
• Balance: Study & Life
• Getting Back On Track
• Overcoming Procrastination
• Yoga Breathing: An aid for study
• Managing Your Time
• Meditation Level 2: Mindfulness
• Managing stress and being a successful student a PhD (for 1st year PhD students)
•Improve your sleep
•Stress Less Exams