‘I am Beautiful – You too’

‘I am Beautiful – You too’ is an exhibition of photos and a screening of the documentary film about the inaugural in-Australia and in-Vietnam Disability Inclusive Fashion Shows (Adelaide, Hanoi and Ho An).

This event is led by Australia Award Fellow Ms Van Thi Nguyen (Thao Van) and is being supported by the Vietnam-Australia Human Resource Development Partnership (VAHRDP), who manages the Australia Awards program on behalf of the Australian Government and the Gender Consortium, Flinders University.

The event will be held on Wednesday 22 June from 5pm to 7pm at Flinders Campus in the City, Level 1, 182 Victoria Square, Adelaide.

I Am Beautiful You Too-2

Thao Van will be in Adelaide to host this event along with the documentary film-maker and TV host Mr Le My Cuong. The promotional preview for the documentary (in Vietnamese only) is available at the link. However, the actual event will be in both Vietnamese and English.

Refreshments and nibbles will be provided, so it is essential to RSVP no later than Friday 17 June 2016; via the online survey.

This entry was posted in Adelaide Events, News and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.