Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) applications

CoE requests

If you need to apply for a new student visa, you first need to obtain a new Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from the University. You can then use your new CoE to apply for a new student visa.

All applications for a new CoE are lodged online, at the following application form.

If you have any questions about your CoE or your student visa, please feel free to email International Student Support.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.