For all commencing students: you’re invited to meet Adelaide’s Lord Mayor Martin Haese at the Lord Mayor’s official International Student Welcome Party!
The annual event hosted at the iconic Adelaide Town Hall, celebrates the start of your education journey in Adelaide and the beginning of your life-long connection with our city!
Don’t miss the opportunity to:
– experience a traditional Aboriginal Welcome to Country
– meet and get your photo taken with the Lord Mayor of Adelaide!
– cuddle a koala! 🐨
– connect with various student services and support
– make new friends and build your network; and
– enjoy the finger food and entertainment on offer!
Where: Adelaide Town Hall
When: Wednesday 21 March, 5.30pm – 7.00pm
How much: FREE, but invitations are essential. Pick up your invitation from Ask Adelaide.