Fairwork Ombudsman

All workers in Australia, including international students, are entitled to Australia’s minimum wage and entitlements. If you think you are being exploited by an employer at your part-time job, you can speak to the Fairwork Ombudsman.

See more information in your language at the Fairwork Ombudsman’s website.

This entry was posted in Information and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.