Presenters: Andrew Short, Patrick O’Sullivan QC and Celine McInerney
This experienced panel will explore the challenges that arise when matters are briefed out.
Issues that will be discussed include:
- Why do lawyers need to brief external Counsel?
- At what point in a matter do you brief out?
- How do you know who is the most appropriate Barrister to brief?
- What needs to be provided when giving a brief?
- Other considerations such as: Budget, timeframes and expertise.
Date: 28 June 2012
Time: 7:30 am – 8:40 am
Breakfast: A buffet continental breakfast will be served, accompanied by tea, coffee and juice
Venue: National Wine Centre (Cnr North Tce and Hackney Road)
Cost: $130 (alumni $110)
The event will attract 1 CPD point in a required unit (practice management)
Further information and RSVP is available here