ROCIT and the Adelaide Law School collaborated with the Taxation Institute to host an event which was held at the Adelaide Law School on Wednesday 18th May in which a panel of exceptional professionals from diverse backgrounds, including law, accounting, commerce and government shared their experiences in a panel discussion.
The panellists included:
- Adrian Cartland, Principal, Cartland Law and Creator of Ailira
- Simon Haines, FTI, Assistant Commissioner, ATO
- Amy Jones, CTA, Chief Financial Officer, McMahon Services Australia
- Matthew Andruchowycz, CTA, Principal, DMAW Lawyers
- Maria Ravese, CTA, Partner, PwC
- Josh Walding, CTA, Director, SJN Chartered Accountants
The facilitator for the event was Paul Burgess, Director, Burgess Paluch Legal Recruitment.