Some of Summon’s underlying ‘machinery’ has been upgraded. This means:
• Better searching with punctuation. Handy when you cut and paste text into the search box.
• Fewer duplicated results.
• Streamlined searching with diacritics (e.g. find both “Zauberflote” and “Zauberflöte” in one search)
• AutoComplete feature looks nicer.
• Better advanced search – including the ability to search by ISBN.
Plus! Web of Science citation data is starting to be included in Summon. You’ll increasingly find citation counts for individual journal articles:
NB: Citation counts are only just starting to be included – more will be appearing over the coming weeks!