As part of the Researchers Training Series, the University Library is providing this lecture as an introduction to, and demonstration of, the EndNote software. It is open to all staff and students at the University.
The lecture will be held in Lower Napier, LG29 at 11am on Monday 19 February 2018.
EndNote is software for storing and managing bibliographic references. You can create your own EndNote library and manually add references or import them from databases. EndNote works with Microsoft Word and other word processing programs to create citations and bibliographies in a citation style of your choice. Find out more here.
Topics covered will include:
- Starting an EndNote (EN) Library
- Entering references manually into a Library
- Introduction to using styles provided with EN
- Exporting references from a database into an EN Library
- Using EN with Word to insert an in-text citation into a word document and produce a bibliography
- Editing citations – adding page numbers, excluding author and/or year
- Creating an independent bibliography from an EN Library
- Saving an EN Library
- Getting help
Register now to secure your place!
Please note: this lecture is a demonstration only and no computers are provided.