Please join us for the March Men’s Health Research Seminar.
Short presentations are to be given by some of our 2015-16 Summer Vacation Scholarship students.
- Ms Phoebe Drioli-Phillips “Finding mental health resources on-line. How accessible and what quality are they?”
- Mr Thomas Lu “Treatment patterns for high risk prostate cancer”
- Ms Alexis Bowen “Drilling down on excess male mortality after hip fracture: morbidity, length of hospital stay and inpatient complications”
- Ms Alison Barrett “Disseminating men’s health education – the Farmer Video project“
- Ms Charlotte Gelder “Do Australian men with prostate cancer have access to well-designed websites, with quality content information to encourage regular exercise?
When: Thurs March 31, 2016
Time: 3.30 – 5.00pm
Where: Freemasons Grand Lodge, Basement (Room B01), 254 North Terrace
Please RSVP email@example.com for catering purposes