It’s not November but Movember so don’t forget to donate what ever you can to this phenomenal charity that supports men’s health research here in Australia and around the world.There are a number of options for donation. You can provide a donation directly at http://au.movember.com.
Otherwise you can support a Bro in either of the teams below
- Our member of our Board of Patrons, Bro, the Honourable Tony Piccolo MP, MoMember for Light at https://au.movember.com/team/2290232
- The Lipids in prostate cancer group Bros Adel, Zeyad and Prabin at https://moteam.co/lipids-prostate-cancer?mc=1
- Summer scholarship biostatistics research student (pictured) Bro Matthew Borg at https://au.movember.com/mospace/13628928
Movember generously funds two of the Centre’s prostate cancer research programs
- Transforming therapy for breast and prostate cancer: Movember/National Breast Cancer Foundation award See separate blog
- Movember Revolutionary Team Award for Prostate Cancer Lipid Research See separate blog
Thank you for supporting Movember that supports us!