- Your students can now generate originality reports for draft assignments in Turnitin from MyUni Canvas. Students can join the course to upload draft assignments for checking.
- Handy hint: you can also use this course to check your own documents
- Rather than extending due dates on an assessment for all students and impacting your analytics, you can extend a due date for an individual student
- We have handy tips and tricks for marking in MyUni on the MyUni Learning Centre
- Default all non-submission grades to zero
- Hide totals in the grade summary while you moderate—before you release your grades to students
- Treating ungraded as zero only shows in your view—not students or other instructors
- The notes column will not export from the Gradebook to Excel
Did you know?
This entry was posted in News, Project update, Support and tagged analytics, Canvas, FAQ, MyUni Canvas, Peer adoption, Support, What's new. Bookmark the permalink.
Comments are closed.