We’re almost at the finish line for Semester 2, so don’t let your Gradebook slow you down in the race. Here are 3 keys to ensuring you look your best on the podium:
- Mark all non-submissions as 0:
- Use the assignment drop-down menu to assign a 0 score for non-submissions. This will let you mark students who didn’t submit, ensuring your weighted totals are calculated correctly for all students.Take care not to lose existing marks by leaving the “Overwrite already-entered grades” box unchecked.
- Use the Export function to send your Gradebook to an Excel spreadsheet format:
- You can export scores from the Gradebook and download them as a .CSV file for providing to your School/Faculty. At the time of export, the .CSV file will match the current filter(s) and settings shown in the Gradebook. You can also upload scores back to the Gradebook to let your students see any changes that have been made.
- Unmute any assignments/grade totals:
You can find all these tips and so much more in the MyUni Learning Centre – drop by today!