The Michelson Prize is an incentive-prize challenge for the first entity to provide Found Animals with a low-cost, permanent, nonsurgical sterilant for male and female cats and dogs.
The-prize winning entry will be awarded at US $25M.
The prize-winning product must have, at a minimum, the following characteristics:
- Single-dose, permanent, nonsurgical sterilant
- Safe and effective in male and female cats and dogs
- Ablates sex steroids and/or their effects
- Suitable for administration in a field setting
- Viable pathway to regulatory approval
- Reasonable manufacturing process and cost
Apply directly to Sponsor.