A Kids’ Brain Tumor Cure Foundation (a.k.a. The PLGA Foundation) accept proposals related to basic and translational projects that can advance understanding of the underlying biology of the development and treatment of PLGA tumors.
Investigators in the early years of their careers are encouraged to apply.
Funding & Duration
Award funding is based on size, impact and complexity of project. Funding can be awarded over one, two or three year peiod.
- No grants will be made to private individuals.
- PLGA grant awards do not cover debt reduction, capital improvements, or travel expenses.
- Grant recipients must be willing to collaborate with other PLGA Foundation grant reciepients when appropriate
The grant cycle is an on-going process throughout the year. Investigators from all over the world are invited to submit a ‘Letter of Intent (LOI)’, at anytime throughout the year to A Kids’ Brain Tumor cure.
- LOI’s are to be submitted directly to Sponsor.
- Invited applications (dates TBA) must be forwarded to the Research Branch for internal review.