WADA promotes and funds, on a yearly basis, scientific projects in the anti-doping field covering the development or optimization of analytical tools for the detection and/or quantification of doping substances or methods, consolidation of the Athlete Biological Passport (ABP), as well as the pharmacology of prohibited substances and drug cocktails.
WADA gives high priority to projects with direct and imminent applicability.
High priority will be given to projects addressing:
- autologous blood transfusion
- detection of peptide hormones
- improved window or limits of detection for prohibited substances/methods
- Detection/Identification of novel doping trends
- the Athlete’s Biological Passport.
Funding amount not provided by Sponsor.
Researchers world-wide are eligible to apply.
Applications must be accompanied by a signed and completed copy of the University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet. Submissions may be emailed to the Research Branch unless otherwise specified.
Grants Officer: Dr Don McMaster