The objectives of the Small Environmental Grant Scheme is to support biodiversity conservation projects in Australia that are concerned with one or more of the following:
- monitoring and recording data
- community education
- community capacity building (training)
- research and science
- sustainable land management (NSW only)
Funding & Duration
Applicants from academic institutions may apply for a maximum of $5000.
Applicants from academic institutions may apply, but must be partnered with an ‘on-ground’ group.
There are no closing dates for this scheme as the round will be closed when maximum number of applications have been reached.
- Current funding round opening dates and Trustee Committee meetings
- Applications must be submitted to the Research Branch for internal review.
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact a Grants Officer