This opportunity uses the R01 Research Project Grant funding mechanism.
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages grant applications from institutions/organisations that propose to support research on behavioural treatment for alcohol use disorders; organisational, financial, and management factors that facilitate or inhibit the delivery of services for alcohol use disorders; and phenomenon of recovery from alcohol use disorders.
- Behavioral Treatment, Services and Recovery Research (Small Grant Program – R03)
- Behavioral Treatment, Services and Recovery Research (Exploratory/Developmental Grant – R21)
Funding & Duration
Application budgets are not limited, but must reflect the actual needs of the proposed project. The project period may not exceed five years.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 5 Sept 2015 – Letter of Intent (LOI) via Grants.Gov submission portal.
- Copy of LOI forwarded to the Research Branch ASAP.
- 21 Sept 2015 – full applications (by invitation only) submitted to the Research Branch for internal review.
Grants Officer: Dr Don McMaster