Dairy Australia accepts applications for pre-farmgate research, development, and extension projects from individuals and organisations worldwide.
Applications are judged on:
- Alignment to the Dairy Moving Forward strategy, and
- Potential benefits to the Australian dairy industry.
Dairy Moving Forward is the national research, development and extension framework for Australia’s dairy industry. We will consider funding applications that address one or more of five key priority areas identified by the Dairy Moving Forward Strategy. They are:
- Animal performance
- Genetics and Data Management
- Animal Health, Welfare, and Fertility
- Feedbase and animal nutrition
- Natural resource management and climate change
- Farm Business Management
Duration of Research Projects
Ideally the duration of projects is 1-3 years. Extended projects may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
A pre-application is required and must be submitted for internal review by 23 Sept 2015.
Submitted applications must be accompanied by a signed and completed copy of the University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet.