The Australian National Commission for UNESCO assists projects which will further National Commission and UNESCO priorities and objectives.
Priorities for the Australian National Commission for UNESCO include:
- Attaining quality education for all and lifelong learning;
- Mobilising science knowledge and policy for sustainable development;
- Addressing emerging social and ethical challenges;
- Fostering cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue; and
- Building inclusive knowledge societies through information and communication
For details regarding UNESCO priorities, please refer to the following:
Applications for grants for between $2,000 and $30,000 will be considered.
All members/sectors of the community are eligible to apply for grant funding.
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 11 September 2015
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Grants Officer: Dr Don McMaster
- Email: email@example.com