The Fisheries Research and Development Corporation (FRDC) is calling for Expressions Of Interest (EOI) that address the priority areas nominated by the Fisheries Research Advisory Bodies (FRABs) and the FRDC’s Subprograms.
Funding & Duration
No specific award amount is indicated. Expressions of Interest must contain a realistic budget that reflects the activity to be undertaken and is to be provided along with justification for the budget request.
For eligibility requirements and selection criteria, please refer to the:
- 2016 Annual Competitive Round Call for Expressions of Interest (PDF)
- FRDC’s Strategic Priority Areas (PDF)
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Expressions of Interest (EOI) are to be submitted direct via FishNet.
- A copy of your EOI must submitted for internal review by 14 September 2015
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your EOI
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org