This scheme supports scientific conferences on breast cancer that aim to build the capacity of the health and medical research workforce in Australia.
Up to a maximum of $15,000
- Early diagnosis
- Survivorship of all individuals and families living with a diagnosis of breast cancer
- Advanced and/or metastatic disease
- Translational research with the potential to deliver outcomes that are clinically relevant or otherwise ready to be implemented to facilitate prevention or improve the care of those with breast cancer
- Multidisciplinary research, which encourages research across disciplines and academic boundaries
- Health service delivery
- To enable evidence-based, personalised medicine, including projects that improve access to data, enhance breast cancer prevention programmes or advance screening techniques
Particular consideration will be given to projects that are innovative, non-duplicative of other efforts and have the potential for national application.
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 23 October 2015
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org