Sectors funded within this scheme include:
- Social Welfare
- Medical Research
- Conservation & Environment
- Education, and
- Arts & Culture
Past funding has been provided for a wide range of projects at different developmental stages including; pilot and existing projects, capacity building requests and support for early career researchers.
Funding & Duration
Grants are funded to a maximum of $200,000 per application.
As a guide, grants generally range between $10,000 and $100,000. In 2015, the average grant was approximately $80,000.
To be eligible for funding from the trusts and endowments that are managed by Perpetual, organisations must have at least one of the following:
- Australian Taxation Office Charity Tax Concession status (TCC)
- Australian Taxation Office Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) endorsement and is covered by Item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.
Funding to direct individuals is not supported by this scheme.
The University is eligible to apply for this scheme, however a maximum number of three applications in total from the University will be accepted for submission.
Please contact the Research Branch as soon as possible if you intent to submit an application.
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applicants should contact their Head of School to discuss their intention to submit as only on application per Department will be accepted.
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 27 November 2015
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org