The purpose of the Channel 9 Young Achiever Awards is to acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people.
Nominate now for one of the following categories:
- Santos – Regional Service Award
- The Coffee Club – Arts & Fashion Award
- AustralianSuper – Career Kick Start Award
- The University of Adelaide, Faculty of Sciences – Science & Technology Award
- Office for Youth – Aboriginal Achievement Award
- Hostworks – Online Achievement Award
- Flinders Ports – Environment Award
- Multicultural Youth South Australia – Spirit of Resilience Award
- Rural Doctors Workforce Agency – Rural Health Award
- Worldwide Printing Solutions – Sports Award
- Scouts SA – Leadership Award
Entry in the Channel 9 Young Achiever Awards is free and open to all young women and men up to and including 29 years of age as of 31 December, 2015.
Nominees must be permanent residents of Australia and a resident of South Australia for a minimum of two years.
The winner of each of the eleven categories will be presented with a magnificent trophy and $2,000 from Allianz Australia. The ultimate winner, the Premier’s Channel 9 Young Achiever of the Year, will receive an additional $2,000 from Allianz Australia, a trophy and a holiday provided by Hilton Hotels (conditions apply).
Submission Requirements & Due Date
Nominations are submitted directly to the Sponsor by 11 December 2015