The mission of the Wallace Global Fund is to promote an informed and engaged citizenry, to fight injustice, and to protect the diversity of nature and the natural systems upon which all life depends. The Fund supports activities at the global and national level, and will consider significant local or regional initiatives offering the potential to leverage broader national or global impact.
The Fund’s strategy is shaped by these key trends:
- Rise of Global Corporatist State
- Threats to Democracy and Rights
- Ecological Collapse
- Power Differential and Weakened NGOs
Funding & Duration
Funding & Duration not specified.
Applicants based in the United States must be registered 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organisations. Applicants based outside the United States must show 501(c)(3) equivalency.
- A Letter of Inquiry (LOI) may be submitted directly to the Sponsor at any time
- Please forward a copy of your LOI to the Research Branch ASAP.
- Invited applications must be submitted to the Research Branch for internal review.