The Hermon Slade Foundation (HSF) supports research projects in the biological or biophysical sciences. Grants are awarded to Australian institutions for activities within Australia. Occasionally activities located in countries of the south west Pacific may also be funded.
The Foundation provides support, on a competitive basis, for three types of activity:
- The top priority is to encourage high quality research by scientists in Australian national or state institutions, and universities.
- Periodically, capital grants may be made to help finance equipment or facilities which are needed to encourage relevant studies by either scientists or the general community within Australia.
- Occasional support may also be given to such activities as training, publications or conferences.
Funding & Duration
Typically the HSF provides project grants up to AUD $30,000 per year, for up to three years.
Projects must form an identifiable element of work that could not be undertaken without the support of the Foundation. Applications from students as project leaders are not accepted.
Submission Requirements & Internal Due Date
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 26 February 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Email: email@example.com