The Humanities Research Centre, with the Research School of Humanities & Arts (RSHA), administers a visiting fellowship program to enhance its national and international links with humanities scholars.
The research theme for 2017 is entitled The Question of the Stranger.
- See the 2017 Guidelines (PDF) for further details.
Funding & Duration
Visiting Fellowships (with grant)
- The maximum contribution for travel is $3,000 AUD.The grant covers travel and accommodation
- The standard period of tenure for an HRC Visiting Fellowships is 60 days.
- Accommodation is in a one bedroom self-contained apartment on the university campus.
- This financial assistance for travel and accommodation expenses is not a salary replacement. No stipend for living allowance is attached to this fellowship.
Please refer to the 2017 Guidelines (PDF) for information regarding:
- Visiting Fellowships (with partial grant)
- Visiting Fellow (without grant)
- Visiting Fellow, HRC-ANU Gender Institute (with grant).
Applicants for fellowships must have an institutional affiliation to a University or to an equivalent research organisation, and generally have at least a higher research degree or equivalent professional experience, research and publications.
Students working to complete a higher degree are not eligible to apply.
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 21 March 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Grants Officer: Dr Don McMaster
- Email: email@example.com