The objectives of the Pacific Development and Conservation Trust are to encourage and promote:
- the enhancement, protection and conservation of the physical environment of the Pacific and of its natural and historic resources;
- the peaceful, economic, physical and social development of the Pacific and its peoples;
- peaceful conservation and development of the cultural heritage of the peoples of the Pacific; and
- peace, understanding and goodwill between the peoples of the Pacific.
Funding & Duration
Grants made range from NZ $2,000 to $50,000 (approx AUD $1,800 – $46,000)
Applicants must be New Zealand or Pacific citizens (includes Australia).
Individuals are not eligible to apply.
Submission Requirements & Due Dates
- 6 April 2016 – Expressions of Interest (EOI) via the Department’s online system
- Copy of EOI forwarded to the Research Branch ASAP.
- TBA – full applications (by invitation only) submitted to the Research Branch for internal review.