National Library of Australia funded fellowships will be offered in 2017 to researchers from Australia and overseas and established or emerging scholars. The fellowships support researchers using the National Library of Australia’s 10 million-item-strong collection.
Some of the Library’s collections include: Asian, dance, ephemera, Indigenous, manuscripts, newspapers, music, maps, Pacific, oral history and folklore, and pictures.
Funding & Duration
Fellowships provide financial support to funded recipients, consisting of:
- an honorarium of $1,000 per week for 12 weeks;
- a contribution to accommodation capped at $700 per week for 12 weeks if required (not payable to residents in the Canberra region)
- a contribution to travel, equivalent to one return domestic airfare to Canberra (not payable to residents in the Canberra region)
Applicants may be at any stage of their career, but must demonstrate their capacity for high quality research or equivalent scholarship, including a strong and relevant publication record relative to opportunity. Fellowships are open only to individuals and not to research teams.
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 22 April 2016
- The University’s Grant Application Cover Sheet must accompany your application
- Grants Officer: Dr Don McMaster
- Email: email@example.com